WSHA Business Network
WSHA adds enormous lifelong value to all its members via the WSHA Business Network where you can network with other alumnae for mutual benefit.
Woldingham girls go on to pursue a huge variety of careers. Many have a strong entrepreneurial skills and start their own businesses. We are keen to promote our Alumnae businesses, so we have created the following opportunities for you:
- Register your company for FREE – download the WSHA Business Directory 2017.
- Attend our Business Networking Event in London in March. For more information email email@example.com
- Woldingham Careers Fair, October – Attend, exhibit or run a workshop
- Sixth Form Mentoring – grow your network, review their CV, support careers events.
- ‘Woldingham’ magazine feature – write about your successes or interesting developments.
If you would like to list your business in this Directory, at no cost, please email us the following details:
Your name, (your maiden name), the year that you left, your business name, a one line description, your web address or phone number, to the Alumnae Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about the Alumnae businesses, please click here to download the directory.