Woldingham Sacred Heart Association
WSHA stands for Woldingham Sacred Heart Association, a global community of Old Girls of Woldingham School. WSHA’s role is to support and nurture the ongoing relationship between the school and all past pupils. Our aim is to create opportunities for our alumnae to connect with the school, their friends and the wider alumnae community – be a ‘Woldingham girl’ for life.
We encourage our alumnae to engage through events, social media, reunions, business networking, careers events, the annual Woldingham magazine and support of the Woldingham School Foundation.
WSHA has a committee of volunteers and Year Reps who develop initiatives, activities and communications to help maintain your connection with the school into the future.
- Jenny Coote, Chairwoman, 1994
- Alex Hutchinson, Honorary President, Headmistress of Woldingham School
- Rose Fookes, Treasurer, 2002
- Camilla Mair, 1988
- Liz Gross, 1980
- Harriet van der Lande, 1984
- Clare Nicholson, 1988
- Kate Ashforth, 1986
- Julia Connor, 2003
- Gabriella Turner, 2009
- Monica McGreal rscj
- Anne Bailey, Past Staff Member
- Trish Frisby ,Past Staff Member, AMASC Representative
- Adrian Ross, Current Staff and Sacred Heart Coordinator
- Fr Gerry Devlin, Chaplain
- Katie Hogben, Alumnae Development Officer|
WSHA are always looking for new members to join the Committee. If you would like to join our friendly group and are able to attend three Committee meetings held each year, in November, February and June, at Woldingham School, please contact the Alumnae Development Officer at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1883 654307.