Hong Kong Visit

3 May 2018

Mrs Hutchinson and I had a very successful trip to Hong Kong at the end of April. We hosted a reception for over 80 current and prospective parents and alumnae, and met many more over the following few days, to talk about a Woldingham education and present our exciting development plans for the school. As part of our action-packed schedule, we also enjoyed delicious dinners as guests of current parents, past parents and Old Girls and would like to thank them for their wonderful hospitality and generosity.

Hong Kong has been our largest overseas community for several decades and we are delighted that we will be welcoming more new students from there over the next few years. Later this year, there will be a Hong Kong 175-themed golf challenge and fundraiser in support of our 175 Giving Day celebrations; we are also hoping to establish a local business networking group to support both our Hong Kong based Sixth Formers and alumnae and reflect the successful business networking events that already happen in the UK as part of our Futures programme.

It was wonderful to meet so many of our Hong Kong based community throughout our trip. Thank you to everyone who took the time to meet us and make us feel so welcome.

For more information about the new initiatives we are launching in Hong Kong, please contact me on development@woldinghamschool.co.uk.

Camilla Mair, Development Manager

Back to news